Solution Benefits for the Telecommunications Sector
As the original cloud-computing entities, Telecommunications Providers clearly see the extensive benefits QBOS provides – automating internal operations and creating rich new revenue streams to extend as SaaS service to their client-base.
The complete set of interconnected functional applications and support systems that reside on a robust, highly available and secure PaaS platform enable mass efficiency to internal business operations brought by business process automation and optimization throughout the marketing, sales, provisioning and support of the extensive telecom service suite.
Telecommunication Providers also create new revenue streams by developing and extending value-added SaaS and BPaaS services. Providers operationalizing and sell Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) to their clients affording new innovations in business. All while eliminating the business clients the need for hardware investment and costly IT management.
New SaaS services include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Client Relationship Mgt (CRM)
- Workforce Automation (WA)
- Inventory Mgt
- Human Resources
- Service Mgt
- Project Mgt
- Scheduling Mgt
- Marketing Campaigns
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Intelligent Document Mgt
- Adapt faster with immediate visibility into crucial financial processes and network assets, optimizing performance and reducing costs.
- Collaborate more effectively with internal and external team to improve customer satisfaction, attract new subscribers, and build loyalty.
- Innovate by developing and extending new revenue generating BPaaS services and applications to existing clients.
- Achieve greater efficiencies by leveraging assets to refine internal operations and host new service lines.