Intuitive Application Design
Necessary work and document flow is effectively designed and optimized within an intuitive graphical process designer. The QBOS Applet Builder and Process Modeler provide an intuitive visual designer for turning complex workflows into elegant business automation, using simple drag-and-drop methods. Even the most complex processes can be modeled to create elegant automation.
Managing each stage of the optimization process, from paper based workflows into electronic are accommodated in the robust Business Modeler. The easy to use graphical interface enables new forms to be easily and quickly created which automatically facilitate work across interconnected application functionality and support systems. Refinement to workflow elements such as forms or routing changes can be done in minutes with simple drop and drag capability.
- Fully Abstracted Data Management - no complex programming to automate processes and manage data. Tables, indices, triggers and stored procedures are created and managed.
- Fully Abstracted Contextual Routing - between Applets, records, and documents based upon their relationship to one-another. No more searching for documents, misplacing customer requests, losing track of a hot lead or missing response deadlines.
- Auto-Integration - Simply point two Design Studio applets at one-another to automatically integrate them. Avoid redundancy that can create both process "noice" and erroneous results.
- Auto-Document Management - Simply check a box and associate the document management system. Supports all file types, and will track and maintain the relationships to records and other associated files and documents.
- LPU - License Packaging Utility - Extend sophisticated solutions to other organizations supporting multiple B2B application-space relationships.