Business Process Management (BPM), one of QBOS' rich interconnected application sets powered by Functional Orthogonality, is comprised of a robust Applet Builder and Process Modeler that facilitates process design and optimization.
BPM is intrinsic to documenting, provisioning, automating and continuously improving processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs. BPM supports business goals, strategies and tactics through its delivered efficiencies to manage performance, accountability and business intelligence.
- Optimize Performance - achieve organizational alignment and leverage interdependencies required to attain key initiatives.
- Gain Greater Agility - automate process flows to define priorities and deliver work and communication consistently and effectively.
- Improve Visibility - leverage business intelligence at all levels, from executive to tactical user, to optimize work and goal attainment.
- Collaborate Better - extend standardized processes and automation intra-department and to 3rd party alliances to speed communication and increase quality.
- Improve Quality - include clients, prospective clients, direct and indirect employees in process automations that yield clear accountability, drive consistent results, and deliver on high expectations.